Saturday, March 6, 2010
Ginger Gralic paste: 2tsp
Chilli powder: To taste
Cumin powder: 1/2tsp
Coriander powder: 1tsp
Salt: To taste
Oil: 4 tsp
Grind the following: (Fine Paste)
Poppy Seeds (gasagasalu): 1/2tsp
Cloves (lavangalu): 5(Qty)
Star Anise: 2(Qty)
Cinnamon sticks: 1inch
Coconut paste: 1tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add,cumin seeds, onions and salt, cook until onions turn transparent.
5. Add greenchillies.curryleaves,red chilli powder,and fry for 2min.
6. Add chopped tomatoes and cook in a low flame for 10min
8. Add masala paste and cook in a low flame. Close the pan with a lid.
9. After chicken is tender and cooked, Ensure water is evaporated from the curry.
10. Add chopped coriander leaves.