Thursday, May 6, 2010
Bread : 5pieces
pista,dated,raisins : 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder : 1tsp
Ghee or fresh oil : deep fry
Lime : 1tsp
Milk : 2cups
Sugar : 1½cup
Water : 1½cup
1. Cut sides of breads and cut each bread into 4 pieces , fry in ghee/Oil till golden brown
2. Make sugar syrup flavoured with cardamom and few drops of lime juice.
3. make rabdi with milk (slowly boil milk till it is reduced to 1/4 of original )
4. Heat ghee in a pan add all nuts and dryfruits and fry till light golden color
5. soak bread in sugar syrup for few seconds and remove . put all nuts and dryfruits over the sweetened bread and pour over rabdi.
Tip : Use 1/2 cup of ghee 1cup oil for deep fry..