Monday, July 26, 2010
- Fish Fillets : 4(i used Tilapia)
- Ginger &Garlic paste : 1tsp
- Bread Crumbs : 1cup
- Mayonaise/ Yogurt : 1tsp
- Lemon zest : 1/2tsp(opt)
- Garam Masala :1tsp
- Lemon Juice : 1tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder : 1tbsp(depends)
- Green Chilis : 2(finely chopped)
- Onions : 1 Medium(finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves : 1/4bunch(finely chopped)
- Turmeric Powder : pinch
- Sweet Corn : 1/2cup
- Egg : 1
- Salt : to taste
- Oil : for shallow fry
- Wash the fish fillets.Heat 1/2tsp oil in a pan.
- Fry fish fillets for 2-3mins ( in medium flame ) on each side till fully cooked. Once cooked turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Mash the cooked fish fillets, to it add Onions, Ginger Garlic paste, Garam Masla, turmeric, Salt, red chilli powder, lemon zest, Lemon juice, Sweet corn , green chilies,Egg, Coriander leaves , mayonaise/yogurt, and bread crumbs(1/4cup). Mix well.
- Make patties with your hands (apply little oil to hands), any size and shape.
- Dip patties in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties (on both sides until they turn golden brown.)
- Serve hot with white sauce or ketchup.