1. Heat ghee in a pan, add cashews, raisins fry till light golden color,keep aside.
2. In a bowl, combine Besan and water mix well to make a semi-thick batter (make sure the batter is not watery..Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in pan, pour batter in boondhi maker and fry boondhi(dont over fry like hot boondhi), remove when light yellow.
4. Add 1/2 cup water to sugar,bring to boil till it becomes 1string thread consistency.take a drop of the solution and drop it in water, if it remains intact and does not dissolve right away in water, the sugar
solution is ready.add cardamom powder.
5.Add cashews,raisin, boondhi to sugar syrup and mix well.let it cool
6. Add some ghee on your palms. Make laddus by squeezing the boondi in your hands.
!'m sending dis to sirikitchen for swets and savory for diwali series