Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Pedha/Khoya : 1cup
Sugar : 4tbsp(depends)
Maida : 1tbsp
Food Color : pinch(any color )
Cardamom powder : 1/2 tsp
Pistachios : 1/4 cup crushed
Almonds : 1/6cup crushed
1. Add sugar to khoya and put in microwave for 1min.let it cool
2. Now add Maida, Elachi and knead the dough till soft. Now divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
3. Take one half and add food color and mix well,to it add crushed pistachios(1tsp) and almonds(1tsp) and divide the dough into equal parts and make them into small balls.
4. Take the another half dough(white color dough) divide into equal parts and make them into small balls . Now take a white ball and press it with ur palms (like small puris), now place orange ball in center , seal by pulling the edges of the puri togetherto make a ball and make it into a cylinder shape by rolling in palms. proceed to make all balls.
5. Finally dip(all around) them in a finley crushed mixed nuts .
i'am sending this to Jagruthi Celebrate sweets ~ pedha and Nivedita's Kitchen